1 - The Story of Khale 1 - The Story of Khale

unbelievable

This should be #1 of all time, it has a distinct hint of adam phillips "littlefoot," with a new blend of something I can't put my finger on, whatever it is, I absolutely love it, a new mysterious world to get pulled into. PLEASE MAKE MORE!!

Revenge of the Kongs Revenge of the Kongs

Very well thought out

It was like a real movie. You did real good with the shock value of the kongs, it actually made me sad and surprised, and it made me want diddy to get back at the king.

good movie, get into directing.

The White, The Black The White, The Black

wow

This movie was amazing, I especially liked near the end when you had the background changing from fishes to birds, really trippy.
It also was pretty funny, and the way you turned the chessboard into a battlefield was amazing.
props to you! make more!

the YuYu the YuYu

A flash to change all flash.

This piece of art was truely amazing, and left me breathless.
You could make a motion picture with this idea.

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.4 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.4

Best series ever.

This is the best series I have ever seen. This could go on the air with family guy and the simpsons. I think you should really think about making this a tv show because I laughed my ass off and I know everyone else did.

Either way, keep making these movies! They are really funny and have everything! weed, magic cows, and a spontanious opening buttflap lmao!

Great Weed Drought of '03 Great Weed Drought of '03

I loved it

please make more i love stoner films

Don't Step On A Crack Don't Step On A Crack

good

It's good, but not front page material, sorry

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.2 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.2

not bad my friend not bad

i enjoy watching these, please make more, they are worth watching

Moose Jam #3 - Stairway Moose Jam #3 - Stairway

WTF

MOP, you have completely discraced led zeppelin, please do not use trash 5 year old flash for legendary songs.

Newgrounds Jam #3 Newgrounds Jam #3

well...

I liked it but it was very haunting, (the art gallery) and that big old german shephard scary as fuck.