1 - The Story of Khale 1 - The Story of Khale

unbelievable

This should be #1 of all time, it has a distinct hint of adam phillips "littlefoot," with a new blend of something I can't put my finger on, whatever it is, I absolutely love it, a new mysterious world to get pulled into. PLEASE MAKE MORE!!

Revenge of the Kongs Revenge of the Kongs

Very well thought out

It was like a real movie. You did real good with the shock value of the kongs, it actually made me sad and surprised, and it made me want diddy to get back at the king.

good movie, get into directing.

The White, The Black The White, The Black

wow

This movie was amazing, I especially liked near the end when you had the background changing from fishes to birds, really trippy.
It also was pretty funny, and the way you turned the chessboard into a battlefield was amazing.
props to you! make more!

Frog Batting Frog Batting

broken, but not bad

Addicting for about 10 minutes, then I hit the flying frog and it kept saying, "next time hit the flying frog." I hit him about 3 times again and it kept saying it. "i knew i was hitting it because it was flying back and losing its wings" So i did all 20 again without hitting it and it flew by me, so thats how I know it's broke. But other then that fairly decent game.

Short Circuit Short Circuit

TAKE THIS CHALLENGE

Well you all think your tough? Try beating it without using any repelent, I bet you can't.

(i did, and it was damn near impossible)

Flying Spaghetti Monster Flying Spaghetti Monster

Pretty good

The people running and the flying spaghetti monster being slow made it hard to get them all, also the fact that it is 3d.

Anyways.... I got all 25 hehe

PlasmicSteve responds:

I'm glad you found it both hard, and completeable baby! Yeah! Now we can be friends!!!

You are my friend now.